Espacio Mediterráneo, Parque Mediterráneo, Cartagena, Spain
Espacio Mediterráneo is open 365 days a year Monday to Sunday.
There is a wide range of retail outlets specializing in fashion, household goods, cosmetics, accessories, holiday necessities, electrical goods and footwear, including big name brands such as; C&A, Primark, Zara, Massimo Dutti, Levis, Sdera, Mango, Benetton, Springfield, Rumbo, Womens Secret, The phone house, Game Stop and H&M and many more...
Puerto de Cartagena, Paseo Alfonso XII, Cartagena, Spain
15 Top things to do in Cartagena
With one of the world’s great natural harbours and rich mineral mines, Cartagena has been a prized location for millennia. The Carthaginians played a big role in its evolution as an ancient trading hub in the 3rd century BC before it was conquered by the Romans.
You can purchase a multi-ticket to get access to Cartagena’s numerous Roman sites to understand the complicated ancient history of the city. In the 19th century there was a mining boom, bringing a lot of wealth to Cartagena and transforming the historic centre with art nouveau architecture.
- Roman Theatre Museum
- ARQUA, Marine Archaeology Museum
- Modernist Architecture
- Municipal Archaeology Museum
- Palacio Consistoria
- Calle Mayor
- Batería de Castillitos
- Military Museum
- Spanish Civil War Museum
- Casa de la Fortuna
- Naval Museum
- Castillo de la Concepción
- Playa de Calblanque
- Licor 43 Tour
Paseo del Puerto, Cabo de Palos, Spain
Cabo de Palos Port
CABO DE PALOS
Cabo de Palos is the most southerly place. It is a large village with a quaint marina which has moorings for about 100 small boats, and some excellent restaurants which are renowned for serving a great selection of fresh fish. The rocky coastline is ideal for exploring, and a walk out to the light house is a must! There is also a sandy beach, which joins into the beaches of the La Manga Strip to enjoy.
The Sunday morning market is a busy one with over 100 stalls selling fruit, vegetables, clothes, shoes, bags and home wares as well as several cafes which serve both breakfasts and lunches.
Places of interest & ideas of things to do in Cabo de Palos
- Marina: suitable for small boats only, great selection of fish restaurants.
- Rocky Coastline: excellent for exploring.
- Lighthouse: on rocky cliffs, good for walking around.
- Beach: small and sandy.
- Market: large Sunday morning.
- Scuba diving
Ideas of places to twin Cabo de Palos with day or night
- Spend a Sunday morning at the lively street market beside the marina in Cabo Palos, enjoy a leisurely lunch at any of the well renowned fish restaurants and then walk along the cliffs to the lighthouse.
- Spend the day relaxing on the rural beaches of the Calblanque Regional Park and then head to Cabo de Palos for a late leisurely lunch.
Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Parque Regional de Calblanque, Monte de las Cenizas y Peña del Águila